Benefits of Looking at an Infrastructure Project in 3D
I was recently interviewed by Anthony Fasano on The Civil Engineering Podcast about the benefits of looking Infrastructure Projects in 3D. If you aren’t already subscribed and listening to that Podcast, you definitely should be!
In the interview we talk about why it can be so beneficial to look at civil engineering infrastructure projects in 3D and why that’s relevant to civil engineers. We also discuss how I started Civil FX, how I’m able to be successful with a 3D visualization company, what my daily workflow looks like and what type of clients I work with.
You can listen to the full podcast by opening a new window by clicking the link below or by going to The Civil Engineering Podcast here.
Here are some of the questions we discuss.
- What is my history in Civil Engineering including school and work history?
- Where did I get the idea to start a visualization company?
- What does a typical day look like for me and how do I keep up with the small, daily task?
- Besides creating video renderings and animations, what other services does Civil FX offer?
- How do I continue to learn new skills while running a business?
- What are the benefits of creating infrastructure projects in 3D?
What are some other related Podcasts that you listen to? Who would you like to see me interview in my upcoming Podcats? Let me know in the comments below!